Google Feud is an online trivia game that is based on the popular search engine, Google. It was created by Justin Hook in 2013 and has gained popularity for its addictive and challenging gameplay. Google Feud is known for its humorous and sometimes unexpected search queries, which adds to the entertainment value of the game. It can be played solo or with friends, making it a fun and engaging activity for parties or gatherings.
The objective of the game is to guess the top search queries that people enter into Google's search bar. Players are given the beginning of a search phrase, and they have to complete it by guessing the most popular endings. The game provides different categories such as culture, people, names, and questions, each with a set of phrases to complete. Players can choose a category and are then presented with a partial search query. They have to guess the most popular endings by typing in their answers. The game then reveals the actual search queries and awards points based on how many matches the player's answer has with the top searches.
Overall, Google Feud is a challenging and entertaining game that tests players' knowledge of popular search queries. It provides a unique and amusing way to interact with Google's search engine and offers hours of fun for players of all ages. you can play Google Feud solo or with friends by taking turns and competing to see who can guess the most popular search queries. Have fun playing Google Feud and enjoy the challenge of guessing the top search queries!
To play Google Feud, follow these steps:
1. Once on the website, you will see different categories to choose from, such as Culture, People, Names, and Questions. Click on the category you want to play.
2. The game will present you with a partial search query. Your task is to guess the most popular endings for that query.
3. Type in your answer in the text box provided and press Enter or click on the "Submit" button.
4. The game will reveal the actual search queries and award points based on how many matches your answer has with the top searches.
5. Continue playing by guessing the endings for the remaining partial search queries in that category.
6. After completing a category, you can choose another category to play or start a new game.
Remember, Google Feud is a game of popular search queries, so try to think like the masses and guess what people are most likely to search for. The more accurate your guesses, the more points you will earn.